● Design various types of marketing graphics such as website pages, banners, infographics, brochures, animated gifs, videos etc.
● Create visual designs for both digital and offline marketing campaigns
● Establish and maintain creative standards/style guides and ensures adherence to those standards in all work produced
● Contribute to the management of the creative asset area, keeping it organized and accessible
● Proactively understanding and gaining knowledge of our brands, target audiences and competitor activities
● Working closely with other team members in order to develop visual assets needed for their marketing activities
● Responsible for graphic design and direction, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery
● Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities
● Present and provide business rationale for creative ideas to our internal stakeholders for approval and development
● Evolve, revise or redevelop advertisements or campaigns in response to feedback from internal stakeholders
● Assist the team with day-to-day production requests, including image selection and reformatting creative for various channels
● Adhere to Hyun's brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the visual identity
● Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns
Worksite: New York, NY. Send resume: 10 E 33RD ST FRNT1, NEW YORK, NY 10016.